Hi all,

following up on our health-content discussion at the OLPC SF Community Summit this weekend I just stumbled across this piece in OLE Nepal's July/August newsletter (http://olenepal.org/ole_newsletter/issue10/OLENepal_Newsletter_JulAug_2011.pdf):

"OLE Nepal has completed the development of interactive digital learning activities designed to promote awareness in agriculture, food security and nutrition amongst school children. This set of thirty activities were developed with support from UN World Food Programme (WFP), and are correlated with the Grade 5 “Science, Health and Physical Education” subject prescribed by the national curriculum. Keeping in mind the worldwide demand for such learning activities, OLE Nepal developed the activities in both Nepali and English language versions. The activities have already been integrated in OLE Nepal’s larger E-Paath activity suite, and distributed to all OLPC program schools."

I haven't had a chance to look at the content as my connection at AMS was very slow but this definitely sounds like something worth checking out.

Cheers,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer