From: "Caroline Miller" <crmil...@library.ucla.edu>
To: "heb-naco@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu" <heb-naco@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 2:37:34 PM
Subject: RDA Testing

Heb-NACOers,

I know that some of your institutions are doing RDA testing. Are any of
you going to be personally involved? It will be interesting to hear how
it works with Hebrew script. I’m sure that those of us who are not
testing would love to hear reports (very unofficial, of course!).

Caroline

Caroline R. Miller

Mellon Rare Book Project Director

Head, Authority/Database Maintenance Section

UCLA Library Cataloging & Metadata Center

BOX 957230

11020 Kinross Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095-7230

E-mail: crmil...@library.ucla.edu