From: "Lenore Bell" <l...@loc.gov>
To: "heb-naco@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu" <heb-naco@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Sent: Friday, November 5, 2010 3:37:31 PM
Subject: Moving on from LC

Dear Colleagues,

This note is to let you know that as of Nov. 8, I will be starting work in my
new position at the US Holocaust Memorial Museum. I look forward to our
continued collaboration and consultation. I will resubscribe to the list when I
get my new email account, and will let you all know how to contact me directly.

I'm pleased to report that Aaron Taub will be the Acting Section Head of LC's
Israel and Judaica Section through November and December 2010.

Best wishes to you all!

Lenore

--
Heidi G. Lerner