Me and my friend have fixed this. Patch attached.
The case is that kadmin always tries to add/replace _instance_ part
of the credential with "/admin". So we've just ripped it of. I do not
know why such behavior was originally designed, so I'm not sure
whether its the right way to fix it.

Best,
      Zaar.