Hi,
I tried to install the dependencies. Looks like the library "libgmp-dev "
isn't available for the "lucid" suite.
http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=libgmp-dev .

I installed all the other build-depends: debhelper, cdbs, libltdl-dev,
zlib1g-dev, libiodbc2-dev, libmysqlclient-dev, automake, autoconf, libtool.
"libgmp-dev" gave me the error msg -- E: Couldn't find package libgmp-dev.

Is there any work-around to that ? I'll try to install it from the other
suites ( precise) but I get a feeling from previous experience that the
server denies to install.

Thanks.
Kazi