Hello everyone,

I need your help please :
I have an Excel table where I put my data in columns. Then I wrote a gusek
program to get this data through via ODBC. If I register my Excel file as an
Excel from 97-2003, and I write the following instruction, it works :

table LOCATIONS IN 'ODBC'
'DRIVER={Microsoft Excel Driver (*.xls)};dbq=.\exemple-format-excel.xls'
'SELECT * FROM [LOCATIONS$]':
LID <- [LID], LName, LType, LLon, LLat, LAddr, LCity, LZIP;

But if my Excel file is from 2010 (as my Excel version), it says that there is
a problem with the driver :

Program :

table LOCATIONS IN 'ODBC'
'DRIVER={Microsoft Excel Driver (*.xls, *.xlsx, *.xlsm, *.xlsb)
};dbq=.\exemple-format-excel. xlsx '
'SELECT * FROM [LOCATIONS$]':
LID <- [LID], LName, LType, LLon, LLat, LAddr, LCity, LZIP;

Here is the message error :

GLPSOL: GLPK LP/MIP Solver, v4.55
Parameter(s) specified in the command line:
--cover --clique --gomory --mir -m test-locations.mod
Reading model section from test-locations.mod...
20 lines were read
Reading LOCATIONS...
Failed to connect

The driver reported the following diagnostics whilst running SQLDriverConnect
IM002:1:0:[Microsoft][Gestionnaire de pilotes ODBC] Source de données
introuvable et nom de pilote non spécifié
test-locations.mod:12: error on opening table LOCATIONS
MathProg model processing error

I really don't know where does the problem come from : I downloaded the Excel
driver from Microsoft website (AccessDatabaseEngine_X64) but it still doesn't
work.

Thank you so much for your help.

Yours Sincerly,

Haroune.