If you are using the API then the output is controlled with GLP_ON and
GLP_OFF. If you are using mathprog & glpsol then -y filename will send
the output to a file rather than your terminal. If using Linux and you
absolutely don't want the output then -y /dev/nul should do you.

--
Nigel Galloway nigel_gallo...@operamail.com

On Fri, Apr 10, 2015, at 08:24 PM, usa usa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using GLPK to solve some linear programming models.
>
> The model size is 200k variables and has one constraint.
>
> It took GLPK 13 minutes to load data and build the LP model.
>
> But, it took GLPK 17 minutes to solve it.
>
> Is it normal ? Why building a model took so long time ?
>
> Also, when GLPK is solving the model, it print out the detailed
> process of solving model on the command line terminal.
>
> How to make GLPK to solve the model silently without printing anything
> on terminal ?
>
> Thanks

http://www.fastmail.com - Or how I learned to stop worrying and
                          love email again