Hi,

I have a MIP problem (a simple unit commitment problem) that I try to solve
with glpsol (v4.55). The problem with this is that finding the root
relaxation takes a long time due to numerical instabilities with default
settings.

If I however use the dual simplex method to find the root relaxation
(--nointopt and --dual options) there is no problem finding the relaxation.
The drawback is that I now don't use the MIP presolver.

Is there a way I can use the dual simplex method for find the root
relaxation and use the MIP presolver at the same time? Using the --dual
option without the --nointopt does not work.

Daniel Andrén