On Fri, 6 Oct 2023, Michael Hennebry wrote:

Your estimate of the number of bins necessary could be an underestimate.
It does not enforce the only two types in a bin requirement.
For larger problems, I think that that would be necessary.

I think that all that is needed is another else if:
else if exists i1 in 1..i-1 exists i2 in 1..i1  z[i1, j] and z[i2, j] and
                                 mo[i1] != mo[i2] != mo[i] != mo[i1] then 0
This could be a rather slow way to do it.
I think that, with effort, I could get it down to three levels of loops.

--
Michael   henne...@mail.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
"Occasionally irrational explanations are required"  --  Luke Roman