>From @Dolphin_Project:

Taiji: clear weather again boats leaving to hunt dolphins #tweet4dolphins nov
21st 6.08am

Taiji: pod located boats currently chasing dolphins #tweet4dolphins nov 21st
7.58am

Taiji Pod being driven I will in I will be ustreaming as they get closer in Nov
21st 8.13am

Taiji: coastguard and officials on standby, I will be ustreaming live from The
Cove shortly #tweet4dolphins nov 21st 8.54am

Taiji: unable to ustream due to some tech issues, tarps up pilot whales
awaiting fate #tweet4dolphins nov21st 9.30am

Taiji: sad to say second pod being driven in now #tweet4dolphins nov21st 9.37am

Taiji: first pod under tarps, second pod being driven to cove as we speak
#tweet4dolphins nov21st 9.56am

Taiji: the horror of one pilot whale with dorsal fin cut escapes a cove.
Killers trying to drive back