From: Jenie <animalupda...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Updates - Re: Taiji Japan Dolphin Hunt - They're making up for 3
kill-less days
Date: Saturday, December 1, 2012, 11:52 PM

Tweets from @SeaShepherd
re: the Japan Dolphin Hunt going on RIGHT NOW!
https://twitter.com/SeaShepherd

Taiji: Bottlenose dolphins within killing cove as a pod of Pilot Whales are
being driven to the same fate! #tweet4taiji http://taiji.ezearth.tv

Taiji: Will now resume the LIVESTREAM @ http://taiji.ezearth.tv  #tweet4taiji

From: Jenie <animalupda...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Taiji Japan Dolphin Hunt - They're making up for 3 kill-less days
Date: Saturday, December 1, 2012, 11:20 PM

Tweets from @SeaShepherd
re: the Japan Dolphin Hunt going on RIGHT NOW!
https://twitter.com/SeaShepherd

Taiji: All 12 dolphin hunting boats leaving Taiji Harbour now to search for
dolphins. #tweet4taiji Dec22 6:22am   (6 hours ago)

Taiji: Looks like 5 dolphin hunting boats are possibly beginning a drive
formation way out on the horizon.. #tweet4taiji Dec2, 8:51am  (4 hours ago)

Taiji: 5 hunting boats are now closer to Taiji in drive formation- 6 more look
to be forming another drive on horizon! #tweet4taiji 9:40am  (3 hours ago)

Taiji: The pod closest to Taiji has broken to the nth and chased by 5 boats-
the 2nd pod & 7 boats are out on horizon #tweet4taiji 10:25am  (2 hours ago)

Taiji: 1st pod now being chased quickly- will LIVESTREAM at
http://taiji.ezearth.tv  in 5minutes! 2nd pod still quite far out.
#tweet4taiji  (2 hours ago)

Taiji: The first pod of dolphins is being driven toward the cove- we are
LIVESTREAMING right now at http://taiji.ezearth.tv  #tweet4taiji  (2 hours ago)

Taiji: Dolphin killers of Taiji have just netted off a pod of Bottlenose
Dolphins within the cove! #tweet4taiji http://taiji.ezearth.tv   (1 hour ago)

Taiji: The 5 bangers have left to assist the other drive- we will LIVESTREAM
again as the 2nd drive comes nearer to Taiji #tweet4taiji  (1 hour ago)

Taiji: Boats are still driving 2nd pod at horizon- 1st pod are terrified
waiting within killing cove- juveniles not doing well! #tweet4taiji  (1 hour
ago)