Hello Shane,

it takes a little time for these things to propagate across the internet.
Sometimes up to 3 days.
And to make it worse, your computer, your router, and possibly your hosting
provider all cache the records. So it is tricky to know once you got it right.

I tried the url and got the parked domain too.

I tried to query your dns server directly, and am probably doing it wrong, but
got back the old ip address: 119.252.176.38

% host razzledazzle.it ns1.instradns.com

I'm guessing I have some user error, and may be running the wrong command. But
do check if you need to click 'confirm' or 'save' in the dashboard.

Best of luck,
Keenan