How extraordinarily annoying.

I will copy & paste the text of this email into  support request for them.

-Jason

> On Jan 12, 2017, at 11:17 AM, Pete Doherty <pdoherty...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Suddenly, I'm seeing the following message when attempting to log into Heroku:
>
> The account "me+her...@protonmail.com" has been suspended. If you believe
> this is an error please email supp...@heroku.com.
>
> I emailed supp...@heroku.com from my email account (m...@protonmail.com),
> but, I believe, since that address doesn't contain "+heroku", I received a
> reply saying:
>
> Sorry, the email address you are using has not been recognized as a Heroku
> account.
>
> I've also tried tweeting @heroku, but haven't yet received a response.
>
> I'm supposed to be doing client work but am at a standstill because I'm not
> able to deploy their application. Could anyone recommend a next step?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Pete

> ---
> "Heroku Community" group.
> email to heroku+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:heroku+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

----

Jason Fleetwood-Boldt
t...@datatravels.com
http://www.jasonfleetwoodboldt.com/writing

If you'd like to reply by encrypted email you can find my public key on
jasonfleetwoodboldt.com <http://jasonfleetwoodboldt.com/> (more about setting
GPG: https://gpgtools.org)

---
"Heroku Community" group.