Hello David,

I'm glad to see that the Outreach program continues and seems in good hands.

We actually have a bug to report this time, most likely related to JEP 416:

Here is the detail per project:

Hibernate ORM: Version 5.6 tested against JDK 18 EA20. Affected by
JDK-8277451.

Hibernate Validator: Version 7.0 tested against JDK 18 EA20. No problems to
report.

Hibernate Search: Version 6.1 tested against JDK 18 EA20. No problems to
report.

Hibernate Reactive: Version 1.0 tested against JDK 18 EA20. No problems to
report.

Regards,

Yoann Rodière
Hibernate Team