On May 16, 2008, at 12:28 PM, Max Bowsher wrote:

What would be nice, is for automated syncing of all *new* releases to
the jboss repository to be initiated, which surely can't be that
controversial? (Though there may be issues where new releases depend on
things in the jboss repo that are not in the central repo, but I guess
they'll need addressing on a case-by-case basis anyway.)
And this is what we requested. To have all artifacts under the org.jboss and org.hibernate groupIds to synch into the central repo. And this was many months ago.

I just pinged the person responsible for that from the JBoss side (its pgier on irc max) to see how the situation looks at this point.

Steve Ebersole

Project Lead
http://hibernate.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]