Max Bowsher wrote:

Hi Max.

Chris Bredesen wrote:
and it creates them with
the assumption that the project names are the same as the artifact ID.
This is in fact not the case.

It should be the case, and is for me. What is it for you, and have you
any idea why it's different?

The project dependency in cache-ehcache, for example, is created as depending on 'hibernate-core' and 'hibernate-testing'. The physical directories that these projects are located in are 'core' and 'testing' respectively. When I remove the errant project deps and open the dialog to re-add them, I'm given 'core' and 'testing' as possibilities and those work fine.

No I sure don't know why they're different, hence this email :)

I don't know why maven would assume a project is named after its directory and not its artifactId. I can tell you this was not a problem in the earlier days when 3.3 was trunk. I wonder what changed?

Have you built recently? I'm using Maven 2.0.8-SNAPSHOT...will try with 2.0.9.

-Chris