Yick. The biggest design problem with Hibernate at present is
the fact that we have no single class responsible for rendering
SQL. (As I have mentioned before, Hibernate models SQL
statements using StringBuffer...) So little things like this
that should be *very* easy turn out to be way more tricky
than you expect. However there are a couple of methods that
are responsible for dealing with SQL quoted identifiers so
you may be able to hook in there.

We *do* need to fix this problem of StringBuffer being used
everywhere.

********** CAUTION - Disclaimer **********
This message may contain privileged and confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message (or responsible for delivery of the message to
such person) you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message
is prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
you should destroy it and kindly notify the sender by reply
e-mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer
do not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message that do not relate to the official business of
Expert Information Services Pty Ltd ("The Company")
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

The Company advises that this e-mail and any attached
files should be scanned to detect viruses. The Company
accepts no liability for loss or damage (whether caused
by negligence or not) resulting from the use of any
attached files.
**EIS******** End of Disclaimer **********