Title: [Hibernate] 3.1 rc2
Great

De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] en nombre de Steve Ebersole
Enviado el: vie 14/10/2005 16:41
Para: Hibernate development
Asunto: [Hibernate] 3.1 rc2

So as far as I am concerned, I am ready to push out 3.1rc2.  Anything
anyone else wanted to get into this before I cut it?

I hope to get time to do it this weekend.  If not, it'll be early next
week.

Here is the change-log so far:

** Bug
    * [HHH-1045] - Example contains inner classes that aren't
serializable

** Improvement
    * [HHH-1038] - make 'auto' the default for
hibernate.connection.release_mode
    * [HHH-1042] - determine "expected type" of parameter during HQL
parsing

It is really for HHH-1038 that I want to get this out there.