ok, but I would like make rcp form your plugins and i can do it with
new wizards (similar yours).I want add reverse engineering in rdb/datatools
database explorer, too
(I try it before in JIRA), but rdb/datatools are bad for now (there isn't
support for postgresql, for example and oracle
support is poor)

Thanks