-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Josh
Moore
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 3:29 PM
To: hibernate-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Hibernate] Plan for 3.1.x JIRA issues?

Is there a procedure for having 3.1.x issues moved to 3.2? Two tickets
from the 3.1.2/3.1.3 days, in particular, that I've been watching for
months still haven't been assigned. If there's anything I need to do to
have them apply to the 3.2 branch (more than adding a comment such as
cloning), please let me know.

Specifically they are:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-1401
which outlines a fairly large problem with session.merge() while using
versions. Test case included.

http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/HHH-1507
which points to a simple typo in hibernate-mapping-3.0.dtd, that forces
us to patch every release.

Thanks,
Josh Moore
The Openmicroscopy Environment

Fully trained technicians. The highest number of Red Hat certifications
in