For someone who claimed to be excellent in English, is
it really Harimau Kuat Lemon Flavoured dishwashing
liquid? hmmm... don't quite think it's 'flavoured'
when it's not edible? Don't u all think it should be
Harimau Kuat Lemon 'scented' dishwashing liquid? It's
purpose is to give the liquid a dash of lemon scents,
isn't it? not flavour... who wud be drinking the
dishwashing liquid to know if it's lemon flavoured?

Tak tumbuh tak melata, tak sungguh orang tak kata,
tak sombong, lagi orang tak kan nak mengata....

~saya orang melayu~

Subject: how to get rid of mosquito

Dear friends, my niece forwarded me this mail with the
mosquito control
technique but instead of using Lemon Fresh Joy, i used
Harimau Kuat
Lemon
flavoured dishwash liquid (yellow bottle and about
RM2.80) and..... it
actually works. Thanks to my niece. It's cheap and non
poisonous like
Ridsect of Fumakilla and the others.

>Happy Trying all of you.

Finally, found this simple home tip.

> > You have a lot of mosquitos in your bedroom? Try
this. Mosquito
> > Treatment : So you don't like those pesky
mosquitoes. Here's a tip
> > that was given at a recent gardening forum. Put
some water in a
white
> > dinner plate and add a couple drops of Lemon Fresh
Joy dish
detergent.
> > Set the dish on your porch, patio, picnic table,
park bench, or
other
> > outdoor area. Not sure what attracts them, the
lemon smell, the
white
> > plate colour, or what, BUT ... mosquitoes flock to
it, and drop
dead
> > shortly after drinking the Lemon Fresh Joy/water
mixture, and
usually
> > within about 10 feet of the plate.
> >
> > TRY IT---it works just superb ! It may seem
trivial, but it may
also
>help
> > to control mosquitoes around your home,
(especially in areas where
the
> > West Nile virus is reaching epidemic proportions
in mosquitoes,
birds,
> > and humans).
> >
> > Pass this on to anyone who likes sitting out in
the evening, or
when
> > they're having a cook out.

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/41de317e_f005/bc/

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of Hidayahnet unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from Hidayahnet, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links