MasyaAllah... SubhanAllah...

Thanks to Ahumanb for the great article about Nu Ha Mim Keller. I cried when I
read his search and research for the true religion. He was this person who
looked for moral being in persons that reflect what they believes in. Sometimes
I wonder, how could we, that believe we are Muslims, pronounce ourselves as
Muslims, at most of the time, do not reflect the morals of a Muslim? For the
simplest example, how many of us, that call ourselves Muslims, would allow
another car over take us when we are driving on a busy road without the
vengeance of overtaking the car back or giving the driver a very vengeful look
or gritting your teeth in anger? I know I do and I am embarrass to admit being
a Muslim.

My son came back from school and told me that there was this bully at his class
and I told him to fight back the bully. What sort of a Muslim mom am i?
teaching my son to be a bully too. And when we walk in the shopping malls, i
felt nothing seeing other Muslims teenagers wearing mini dress and low cut
jeans showing off part of their tummy and butt. In fact, my sisters are wearing
those and I am the one who is wearing hijab. What sort of a sister am i?

And my 6 year olds daughter loves disney high school musical and would beam at
the sight of those teenagers kissing and dancing... and I did nothing to tell
her it's wrong to kiss... because I do not know how to tell her... she is just
too young... how? we are at moral crisis here...  help!

La'ilahailla anta subhanaka inni kuntu minazzolimin

"Tiada Tuhan melainkan Enkau Ya Allah, Maha suci, sesungguhnya aku adalah dari
orang-orang yang menganiaya diri sendiri"

Kirim email ke