Reminder:

Assalamualaikum

1- The moderators will hide email of the senders to hidayahnet. As such, if you
wish to include your email (maybe for others to reply to you), please include
your email address in the body part of your email.

2- If you wish to promote your business, please only send no more than one mail
per week and please combine all promotional emails in one email (rather than
sending 3 or 4 emails promoting different products.

3- For those interested to reply to particular business advertisement, please
email direct to the sender, and not to the egroup.

4- Be careful before promoting any external islamic links as it could be
developed by non-muslim aiming to spread false teaching. If any doubt, please
ask the moderator to help.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from Hidayahnet, you may wish to change your
membership settings as below:

Please note of the 3 ways in receiving email/messages:
- individual email
- daily digest (all messages combined in one single email per day)
- no email (receive no messages but still allow you to read the messages on the
web)

The above settings can be changed by yourself or alternatively, you can email
the moderator of your request.

As a reminder for those sending our forwarding emails. To avoid those msg
becoming junk and go unread, and becoming big in size unnecessarily, I would
appreciate if sender put some effort in making it nicer and more attractive to
reader. Some suggestions include:

- cut and paste the main message/content, (leaving behind the long thread/list
of previous senders). However, pls include the source of message, usually the
original sender (the first sender!) name (and if possible email and other
details which deem important).

- pls also make sure that the "subject" of the email is not long winded, such
as: [other group]fwd[other group]Prayer at the time of war ...etc. Please only
put the topic of the msg, and delete the rest (eg, subject = Prayer at the time
of war)

- also, usually we forget to remove the unnessary advert by yahoo and content
from previous egroup (such as footnote) at the bottom of the email. Kindly
remove them as they are irrelevant.

Hopefully the above, can make your email looks tidy and reduces the size
significantly, and most importantly, I will have no objection in APPROVING them.

Above is only suggestion, and I welcome any other comments/suggestions.

Wassalam

Hidayahnet Moderator

p/s: We welcome any comments and suggestions to improve the egroup. Kindly send
it direct to the moderators.

Affiliates:
iPerintis - eGroup untuk Saintis dan Jurutera Muslim
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iperintis/

Kirim email ke