Does anyone have a fix for the below error?  I can see that it is
caused by changes made in HIVE-675, but I can't find a patch or
instructions for migrating that metastore_db that fixes the problem.

FAILED: Error in metadata: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Error(s)
were found while auto-creating/validating the datastore for classes.
The errors are printed in the log, and are attached to this exception.
NestedThrowables:
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: In an ALTER TABLE statement, the
column 'DB_LOCATION_URI' has been specified as NOT NULL and either the
DEFAULT clause was not specified or was specified as DEFAULT NULL.
org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask

Thanks,
Raviv