Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
>From humble servant of Allah
* SOLEH *
http://im.yahoo.com

Soleh

Your letter was truly amazing.  The words on this page inspired me to
convert to Islam!  Before I read this I was an atheist, but this truly
awesome story changed my mind.  It was so remarkable to read these words
from Neil that I had to convert.  I went to my local mosque and said  my
Shahada in front of five men.  My Muslim brothers were very welcoming.
Thank you for forwarding this amazing e-mail!!!!

Your Brother in God,
Fish99999