This is a non commercial service which you have subscribed to.

Friday Talk from Al Aqsa Masjjid - Al Quds

Friday 9 June 2000, Hijri 7-Rabee'Awwal- 1421

The vicious attack against Muslims

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds, and may
peace be upon Prophet Muhammad , his family and companions.

My dear brothers, Allah (swt) has told us clearly how the disbelievers are
always plotting against us and against this Deen.

Allah (swt) says in His noble Book (Quran),

"Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against you, to keep you in bonds, or
slay you, or get you out (of your home). They plot and plan, and Allah too
plans, but the best of planners is Allah." (tmq Al-Anfal:30).

According to this verse from the noble Quran it is clear how the
disbelievers, headed by the imperialist states, are always trying to fulfil
three objectives:

(1) They want to keep Muslims confined within specific geographical entities

(2) They kill Muslims, and they force them to implement their plans in order
to maintain control of them

(3) They force Muslims out of their lands in accordance with their malicious
plans.

Oh Muslims,

The disbelievers have declared a long lasting war against us and against our
Deen. They have attacked Muslims, they have stolen the Muslims wealth, and
they are trying day and night to keep us away from applying Islam in our
lives.

Look how they divided Muslims into small states, and they imposed over these
puppet states their agents.

Look how they drew the political borders between Muslims in a way to
encourage fights within our Ummah and in order to keep our Ummah divided.
They have encouraged the rise of nationalism & patriotism to keep Muslims
divided and to keep us fighting each other. The vicious war that the
disbelievers are waging against Muslims is mainly against our creed. The
disbelievers are carrying their creed (the separation between religion and
society) as an intellectual leadership that they want to propagate to the
Muslim societies and in the life of every Muslim.

They want to eradicate Islam from our lives: to keep it as a spiritual
feeling within mosques and individuals.

Oh Muslims,

Our rulers have sold the Deen for the sake of their masters. There is no
difference between the rulers in Arabia, or Egypt, or Syria, or Pakistan, or
Indonesia. All the rulers in the Muslim world are collaborating with the
disbelievers against our beloved Deen. They are implementing the disbeliever
’s creed in our societies (i.e. the separation between Religion and State)
under calls like Democracy, Globalisation etc…

Dear Muslims,

We all should be up to the challenge that is facing us. We should stand up
to carry Islam as a complete way of life and live or die for the sake of
Allah (swt) and His (swt) Deen that He (swt) has chosen for mankind (i.e.
Islam). We should fight the disbelievers and their agents. Allah (swt) says,

"fight you the chiefs of Unfaith: for their oaths are nothing to them: so
that they may be restrained." (tmq Al-Tawba:12)

If you stand up and defend this Deen then Allah (swt) will surely help you.
Allah (swt) says,

"But Allah willed to justify the Truth according to His words, and to cut
off the roots of the Unbelievers" (tmq Al-Anfal:7).

Dear Muslims,

We should plan and decide for ourselves and not let others plan and decide
for us. Let all of you know that only by the re-establishment of the Islamic
Khilafah State will this Ummah be able to stand up to the challenges, and
only the Islamic Khilafah State will enable her to apply Islam and carry
Islam to the rest of the world. Allah (swt says,

"Except for those who repent, mend (their life), hold fast to Allah, and
purify their religion as in Allah's sight; if so they will be (numbered)
with the Believers. And soon will Allah grant to the Believers a reward of
immense value." (tmq Al-Nisaa:146).

Ameen

Do You Yahoo!?