>From: Arif Ibrahim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Fwd: [kuate85] Job Opportunity in Kuantan!!!
>Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 17:21:37 -0700 (PDT)
>

>Note: forwarded message attached.

A'kum wrt,

A friend of mine (a headhunter) is looking for someone
to fill in the following post:

Post : Senior Executive - Human Resources

Academic Qualification :  Any recognized degree

Experience :  4-5 years in human resources functions.
              Familiar with Industrial Relation (I.R)
              issues. Preferably have experience
              dealing with union.

Company : A well-established Multinational Co.

Location : Kuantan, Pahang

Salary : circa RM6,000 per mth plus other benefits.

The above post is for Bumiputera only.

So guys and gals, if anyone of you interested or know
someone who is interested, please email me directly.
Just give me their name, email address or contact
number and someone will contact them directly.

Thanks and best regards.
ARIF

P/S: best wooo duk kuantan.. no jams.. lower cost of
living.. clean air.. etc. etc.. tempat jatuh lagi
dikenang, inikan pulak tempat ambik SPM... tak gitu
kekawan...