Ketika bola-bola-bola

Gujurat - apakah nasibmu di sana

damaikah perasaanmu?

ummat Islam dibunuh dengan kejam

apakah dosa mereka?

> RAPES GO UNPUNISHED IN INDIAN MOB ATTACKS
> By Rama Lakshmi, Washington Post, 6/3/02
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A49183-2002Jun2.html
>
> KALOL, India - Sultana Feroz Sheikh sat motionless, staring at the mud

> floor in a dark, windowless room.
>
> Three months ago, as religious riots engulfed the western Indian state
of
> Gujarat, Sheikh saw her husband and several relatives burned alive.
Then,
> she said, she was brutally raped by three men as her 4-year-old son
wailed
> nearby.
>
> Sheikh wants to see the criminals brought to justice. But Gujarat
police
> are routinely refusing to file charges against individuals accused of
rape
> during the violence in late February and early March, because they say
mob
> violence cannot be broken down into specific crimes. "It is difficult
> determine who in the mob pelted stones, who raped and who killed,"
said
> police inspector Ramanbhai Patil. Though the riot on March 1 that
claimed
> the lives of Sheikh's loved ones and resulted in her rape engulfed the

> entire village of Kalol, she said Patil has arrested only four men in
> connection with the day's events.
>
> The violence then spread throughout Gujarat, where nearly 1,000
people,
> most of them Muslims, have been killed in Hindu-Muslim clashes since
Feb.
> 27. That was the day Muslims launched a firebomb attack on a train
carrying
> Hindu activists, killing 60. Countless cases of arson, looting, murder
and
> rape have been jumbled together in what are known as first-information

> reports, or FIRs. Police have filed "general FIRs," simply blaming
riots
on
> Hindu tola, or mobs, and refusing to register individual complaints...

> In the village of Fatehpura, aid workers reported, a Hindu mob dragged
30
> young women into full public view, sexually assaulted them and forced
them
> to run naked. Yet the Muslims of Fatehpura refuse to go to the police
or
> even reveal the names of the women, fearing no man would marry them,
the
> aid workers said.
>
> "There is a lot of denial on the issue of rape of Muslim women in
Gujarat,"
> Dand said. Even after citizens groups published reports with women's
> testimonies, many officials were dismissive. Prime Minister Atal
Bihari
> Vajpayee said in Parliament that reports of sexual violence were
> "exaggerated," and the country's law minister said only two FIRs have
been
> filed for rape in Gujarat so far...

 This is a request to all Muslims around the World to wakeup to the ugly

 reality of Hindu's butuchering innocent Muslims in Gujarat, Insdia
 that can repeat anytime anyday anywhere in India. The Patels and the
Hindu's
 funds the Hindu Organizations like World Hindu Council
(http://www.vhp.org
 )and their branches in millions every year and they are whipping out
dozens
 of villages of the muslim population. Please Brothers & Sisters visit
the
 websites below and know the reality of what can happen and what is
already
 happening to the helpless
 Muslims of Gujarat, India. This genocide is being compared to the
ethnic
 cleansing planned against Jews in Germany. If the Muslim Ummah do not
wakeup
 to this call against them then there is nobody who can help them
against
the
 same genocide being repeated again and again.

 http://www.gujaratcarnage.com

 http://www.imrc.ws/ (Contact them for Relief Donations)

 http://www.sabrang.com/cc/current/

 http://167.216.192.97/gujarat/ann.shtml

 http://www.imacweb.org (Contact them for Relief Donations)

 http://www.imannet.org (Contact them for Relief Donations)

 http://www.pucl.org

 The planned killings are being compared to the ethnic cleansing in
Bosnia
 with 5000 dead of which 2000 womens and teenagers in the age group of 9
 63 were tortured, gang raped cut to pieces and burned - more than
1,00,000-
 (1 lakh) homeless in relief camps. About 300 mosques burnt with gas
 cylinders and petrol. Properties and businesses of muslims burned to
the
 scale of 200 Crores.
 And the killings are still going on. Can the muslims in UK, USA,
Australia,
 New Zealand, Germany help the muslims of Gujarat come to their country
on
 the basis of political asylum. If we do not help the suffering today
and
 ignore the call of duty God forbid we can be in their position someday.

This
 is a testing time for all Muslims please wakeup and be prepared or be
ready
 to die a merciless deadth at the hands of the Hindu fanatics.

 Not even infants were spared most of them burned alive also check

 Noorani Masjid - Naroda Patia
 http://www.hrw.org/photos/2002/india/pages/5.htm
 Handicapped Killed http://www.hrw.org/photos/2002/india/pages/6.htm
 Mass Grave http://www.hrw.org/photos/2002/india/pages/7.htm

 The responsible organizations VHP or World Hindu Council
 (http://www.vhp-america.org OR
 http://www.vhp.org OR http://www.hindunet.org) and RSS
(http://www.rss.org
 also http://www.hscnet.org) and Bajrang Dal
 (http://www.hinduunity.org) who are idol worshippers and wants the
muslims
 to follow them. They have full backing from
 the ruling government Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and killings are
still
 going on. Please do your best stop the merciless
 torture and killings. May Allah have mercy on us.

 The gathering of the 1 million-plus 'kar-sevaks' in Ayodhya is already
 taking place. Any retaliation from the muslims in any part of India can

 result in the Hindu fanatics building the propsed temple in place of
the
 demolished Babri Mosque in Ayodhya. It is a matter of utmost
constitutional
 importance and urgency that the Central government and
 the State government act firmly to ensure dispersal of all these people

from
 Ayodhya otherwise the country can see another partition.