From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Meyers
Sent: September 27, 2003 2:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Steam and Server side only mods?

umm ...

What is ASE?

Dave

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Geoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 27 September 2003 02:28

I believe this is due to a client side bug/feature. Whenever you attempt
to join a server that's running a game type that's not one of valves
steam mods it runs the CS install. It should of course be running the
Half-life install.

Try connecting to it again via ASE and running your tests, I bet it
works :)

- -EvilGrin