I'm trying to get a good smoke effect going, but I'd like to change the
color of the smoke. I know there isn't a way to do it using the
R_Sprite_Smoke TE because it doesn't really have anything for
parameters. I tried changing the TEMPENTITY pointer that gets passed
into the R_Sprite_Smoke call, but no luck.

Then I thought, what if I mimicking the render parameters. but then I
was like 'WTF'. The smoke has some weird effect put on it (or it has
some combo of the render modes and render fx's that I haven't tried).

I just wanna know either how to change the color of the smoke, or how to
mimic the same render parameters as the smoke, so I can have some
control over it.