-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Codiac
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 8:07 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Registry values for installs and other things

What does this error mean?

processing sound/spells
Netchan_Clear() : reliable length not 0, reliable_sequence: 22,
incoming_reliable_acknowledged: 0

My mod just started stopping when loading, half way through Verifying
Resources...

Jeff

Jeff "Codiac" Fearn
Lead Coder, Web Master, Server Administrator for SWARM
http://swarm.hlgaming.com

Coder for Wizard Wars
http://www.planethalflife.com/wizardwars/