I've since done a lot of optimizing on the vehicles in our mod and
have gotten the network traffic down to about 1kb/sec per vehicle
being driven. This is fine for our mod, we should be able to have half
a dozen vehicles on a map at one time.

I'm sure if you moved more stuff over to the client you could cut this
down to a very insignificant amount of bandwidth and fit 32 vehicles
on a server. Luckily, i don't have to go through that pain ;)

Teddy
http://dystopia-mod.com/