Your not deleting primaryweapon after adding it to the combo are you?

- Alfred

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
NuclearFriend
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 3:12 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlcoders] ComboBox in VGUI2

I need some help with utilising these neato little objects. I seem to be
able to initialise them fine, they work fine in my panels. This is my
initialisation code:

        m_pPrimaryWeaponComboBox[CLASSLOADOUT_RIFLEMAN] = new
ComboBox(m_pClassPanel[CLASSLOADOUT_RIFLEMAN], "PanelRifleman", 1,
false);
        m_pPrimaryWeaponComboBox[CLASSLOADOUT_RIFLEMAN]->SetPos(200,
100);
        m_pPrimaryWeaponComboBox[CLASSLOADOUT_RIFLEMAN]->SetSize(200,
50);

m_pPrimaryWeaponComboBox[CLASSLOADOUT_RIFLEMAN]->SetText("Primary
Weapon");

        KeyValues *primaryweapon = new KeyValues("primaryweapon");
        primaryweapon->SetInt("primaryweapon", WEAPON_M1GARAND);
        m_pPrimaryWeaponComboBox[CLASSLOADOUT_RIFLEMAN]->AddItem("M1
Garand", primaryweapon);

The problems occur when I try to recall the KeyValues of the active
item:

        KeyValues *temp =
m_pPrimaryWeaponComboBox[m_iPlayerLoadoutPanel]->GetActiveItemUserData()
;

This crashes with a pointer error. The combobox itself seems to be fine,
most likely the pointer error is within the list of elements.
Most member functions will crash the game ie GetItemCount().

Has anyone else got these working? Am I forgetting something with my
initialisation?

PS This is a last resort, I have tried numerous things to get them
working including looking at other examples in the code. Any help will
be muchly appreciated. :>