Hello!

I'd like to point out that the CUtlRBTree::IsValidIndex function is most
likely broken. This causes some more or less serious problems, for
example GetUserMessageInfo from some gamedll interface causes a fatal
error instead of returning false as it should if the passed index is out
of range.

A possible fix is changing the function to:
template <class T, class I> inline bool CUtlRBTree<T, I>::IsValidIndex(
I i ) const
{
   return i >= 0 && i < m_NumElements;
}

I'd really like to see this issue resolved as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance!

PM