Hi everybody,

I've been working on getting fallback shaders working for my mod, but
i've come across an odd problem with the Refract shader, and
GeForce4Ti cards. On this video card, the Water shader refracts
properly (presumable using v1.1 pixel shaders), but the Refract shader
shows up all white (eg error texture). You can see a demonstration of
this by doing the Video Card Benchmark in CounterStrike:Source on a
Geforce4Ti, the water man with flames behind him is all white.

Firstly, I'm wondering if this problem happens only on this video card
or if it happens for all dx80 video cards. Secondly, I'm wondering if
i'll need to code a new v1.1 ps shader to do refraction for these
cards.

Any info anyone can provide would be mucho appreciated.

Cheers,
Teddy