One of our players found a fix for it, here's his instructions
(hopefully the same willl work for ya'll):

Create a Desktop shortcut by right clicking on Dystopia in Steam. Then
locate the new shortcut on your desktop, right-click and select
"Properties". In the "Target" field, it should say something like:

"C:\Program Files\Steam\Steam.exe" -applaunch 220 -game "e:\program
files\steam\SteamApps\SourceMods\dystopia"

Just change the "220" to "240" (which is the code for CS:S). I have no
idea why this works, but it does. Enjoy!!