Hi all,

first of all, thanks for the help to get my plugin for the Orange box SDK
working, My plugin is at *http://rcbot.bots-united.com*

Now just a message for anyone interested in contributing to the source (Bear
in mind it is in *Alpha stage*):

So now I'm just doing a little advertising for my bot framework for Orange
Box, I'm basically *looking for developers* that are interested in
contributing to generating a more functional HL2 bot (For mods such as TF2,
FF, and MODs in the pipeline such as NS2, SvenCoop2 etc..) by using the *SVN
*code repository.

The latest *Rcbot2* source code is up on SVN here,

https://sourceforge.net/svn/?group_id=248612

If interested in developing make a sourceforge account and contact me.

If you have Visual Studio, use:

http://ankhsvn.open.collab.net/

and the repository:

https://rcbot2.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/rcbot2

*Don't forget* to put it into a new folder (such as RCBot2) in the Source
SDK utils directory

(If u need any help with SVN give me a message)

Hope some out there are interested

(now time to rest and have a merry xmas + new year )

Thanks!!!

-[RCbot] Cheeseh