OK, I posted my fix for the particle dispatch (as requested) in the
Programmers portion of the SDK Known Issues Fixed entry on the Development
Wiki. However, noting that the SDK issues list and fixed list are completely
out of date and should be entirely scrapped. I am totally in favor of doing
this myself and building a new fixed issues list, properly, by having
multiple pages for each version of the SDK instead of one big long nasty
page with outdated information from 4 years ago. All in favor?

Link:
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SDK_Known_Issues_List_Fixed#Server_Dispatching_an_Attached_Particle_Effect

Jonathan White
GoldenEye: Source