> Also, if anyone needs SVN/git/whatever hosting, write me (it'll be
> most probably free ;) )

At the moment I'm getting my svn hosted @ www.xp-dev.com

It's pretty nice, free, closed source, unlimited users and has a size of 500mb.

It should be enough for the code. For the mod's content I can't say it
would be, but I'm not keeping the mod's content under svn... yet.

I'll drop you an email if I do take the plunge there as well. (Which I
probably will)