Well please run a spellcheck on it, format it into neat paragraphs and
get someone to proof read it before you post it.

That first message here nearly killed me.

>>The lighting is not as it is seen inside the engine when you use that
That's probably because your computer really wouldn't be able to
calculate the lightmaps in realtime. What do you think vrad spends
those minutes doing?

>>The progruss bar needs to show total progruss
Once you know the process of compiling a map you can easily tell how
far through you are. I can at least. No need for a progress bar.

>>Profiles are to test weather the map will work without added stuff.
Why would you even want the map to work without added stuff? That's
what modding is about. ADDING STUFF.

>>Players fitting under the leage is something that needs alot of testing
normaly
Err no, It's like 58 or 64 units isn't it? It can be measured in hammer easily.

>>finaly the wiki needs more coding documatasion
Sure it does, but that's not valve's no.1 priority. Why don't you go
out there, learn the source engine and add some useful stuff to it
yourself?

>>also thay do not keep braking ours, thay use a seprate copy that has direct
>>links with true engine heders.
Well actually.... wait what??? Nope, we have the same thing they do.
We just don't get access to the engine itself. We have everything we
need to make a game like TF2/L4D without engine access anyways.

Tony,
I for one am actually satisfied with the source SDK, you're doing a
great job. The only thing I'd like in future is for valve to add more
functionality to the engine itself. Dynamic model scaling, DirectX 10
support and other stuff that would put the engine at a commercial and
featurewise par with UE3 and thus earn more licenses and more money
for valve in future and give valve greater resources to keep improving
the engine.