Right, if you have a mod based on the 2007 engine you need these lines in your
gameinfo.txt now:

SteamAppId 218
ToolsAppId 211
AdditionalContentID 420

You cannot have SteamAppId 420 in there.

We are working on an SDK update for this new engine, adding support for you
guys to do Mac builds of your mods if you wish.

- Alfred