Ah, my bad. I thought appid 420 was Half-Life 2, but that's 220 now that I
think about it. My bad.

Den 01/07/2010 15.58 skrev "Jonas &apos;Sortie&apos; Termansen" <
hlcod...@maxsi.dk>:

> Shouldn't hl2 be added to the search paths too?

That depends on your gameinfo.txt. I don't even think you need to add
these search paths - I don't really know what they do, considering the
.gcf's are mounted. This works just fine for me.