I have a similar problem with the Source 2007. Half Life 2: Episode 2 seems to
be grayed out and non selectable after I reset Game Configurations.

________________________________
From: Byron Mallett <byrona...@gmail.com>
To: Discussion of Half-Life Programming <hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, 12 July, 2010 8:16:13
Subject: [hlcoders] Faceposer for Source 2009 no longer working?

Has anyone had any luck launching Faceposer under the new Source 2009 game
configuration in the SDK Launcher? It crashes immediately under both Portal
and TF2.

Also, I seem to no longer have an entry for Half Life 2 Episode 2 under
Source 2007, anyone else experiencing this? I've reset my game
configurations and refreshed the SDK content already.