Looks like it's broken again.
"Failed to start game (unknown error)" or occasionally "missing executable" if
it feels like it. Anyone else getting this? Worked literally 15 minutes ago.
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 11:42:27 +0200
From: m...@tobiasbaumann.net
To: jan.hart...@gmx.de; hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Error: setuparrayprops_r array prop '(null)' is at index

   Ok I didn't change anything and as of today everything works normal again. I
didn't opt-into the steampipe beta.

   I'm guessing Valve fixed something internally or my machine/anti-virus was
screwing up yesterday.

   Cheers,

   Tobias

   Jan Hartung <jan.hart...@gmx.de> hat am 8. Oktober 2013 um 21:24 geschrieben:

    Yup, contenttype is still 2. But Steam already told me that it has to
convert the resources to a new, more efficient format. And therefore, it got
moved out of the username folder into the common folder here. Anyway, with
everything updated and 2007 subscribed to the SteamPipe beta I can launch mods.

     Jan