Thanks, and yes, it is a workaround (not a hack). At each frame bot checks
nearest entities (weapons, ammo,
etc) and if entity dissapears, then bot "thinks" that he took that entity
(near entities are shown with red rounding
box and nearest ones with white box when debugging bot - command "botrix
bot debug bot-name").

Actually there is a new issue, when bot changes weapon - bot controller's
SetActiveWeapon() creates new
weapon entity and it is given to bot! So having several bots playing server
eventually runs out of space for
entities...