Hi all,

I'm trying to put together an inventory system and need some help
clarifying how datatables work.

Each inventory is an entity that keeps EHANDLEs to the entity that it
"belongs to" and to the player that is accessing it. In this case, I would
only want the inventory data to be sent to the player actively using the
chest, so the player handle would change from null, to one player, back to
null, and to the next player, etc.

It doesn't seem like sendtables are designed to support changing recipients
during the entity's life. When do updates get sent? Is there a way I can
force send an update at any time? I'm sending an array of integers. Does
SendPropArray3 only send the members that have changed (will different
players get incomplete updates)? Is there a more obvious solution to what
I'm trying to achieve?

Thanks
Victor