That’s very helpful, thanks.

From: Tony omega Sergi
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎April‎ ‎5‎, ‎2014 ‎20‎:‎53
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com

*PlayerMove::SetupMove / *Prediction::SetupMove
                ucmd->forwardmove *= 0;
                ucmd->sidemove *= 0;
                ucmd->upmove *= 0;
*Input::ApplyMouse to stop it from adding.

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 12:26 AM, Krzysztof Lesiak <wave....@hotmail.com> wrote:

I’ve found a SnapEyeAngles method in CBasePlayer that I can call when I’ve got
a scanning target, so that’s one problem less. Now I only need to constrain
mouse movement somehow. I’ll take a look at the viewcontrol code, maybe I’ll
find something there.