Some more info from the console:The NPC should play these faceposer clips and
as the console says they are missing. There is no scenes folder. Where should
this be?
Scene 'scenes\at3_citizen_help_wave_01.vcd' missing!Scene
'scenes\at3_npc_oh_i_knew.vcd' missing!Scene 'scenes\at3_npc_catch_pistol.vcd'
missing!
When the zombies die (by themselves) the console says:ERROR!
models/zombie/classic.mdl missing ACT_DIESIMPLEERROR! models/zombie/classic.mdl
missing ACT_DIESIMPLEERROR! models/zombie/classic.mdl missing ACT_DIESIMPLE
Another bug:Crates, boxes and even glass bottles don't break now when I keep
hitting them with the crowbar.I am able to push them around, and the glass
bottles break when kicked or picked up and thrown but not when hit with the
crowbar.???
There is a few of these error messages when I hit and push these things
around:AddMultiDamage:  g_MultiDamage.GetDamageForce() ==
vec3_originAddMultiDamage:  g_MultiDamage.GetDamageForce() == vec3_originNo
caption found for 'wood_crate.scraperough'No caption found for
'wood_crate.scraperough'

Any idea what to try to fix these?
2. More progress:I have no idea where that scenes folder went so I copied it
back under the MOD's folder from a backup and tried again and now the NPC
played them nicely. VO lines, animations, lip syncing, everything seems to
work.(Except for the captions I had for each line.)Console says:No caption
found for 'at3_npc_help_call_01'No caption found for 'at3_npc_catch_pistol'No
caption found for 'at3_npc_find_a_way'
So I checked these captions and found that the closecaption_english.txt in my
resource folder was some default one not the hangover specific one, so I copied
that back from my backup too and magically the captions appeared.:-)
3. Crowbar bug:Every time I hit some physics thing with it this appears in the
console:AddMultiDamage:  g_MultiDamage.GetDamageForce() == veEvery time I hit
something with the crowbar that should take damage and be thrown around.This
appears in the console about 6 times and then not any more.
There are facecrab ragdols, cinder blocks, wooden crates and box, wood rails,
that should move and/or break whan hit with the crowbar, but they don't, only
the proper hit mark appears on them.I can push, pick up and throw these things
around but they won't move when hit with the crowbar.There is even an explosive
barrel that used to go BOOM, now it will only dent when hit or shot at, but
wont move or blow up.
The crowbar is not all useless. There are a few headcrabs in this first area of
the MOD I tested and those can be killed with it and than thier ragdoll body
moved around by hitting.
4. I am not taking any damage from headcrab jumping at me. Console does not
display any error or info.???
Please share any idea!
Thanks,Peter