I'm still standing by what I said before, You either saved over top of your
VMF's from 2012, and went over the limit again, or you lost your modified
versions.
The vmf's in your zips do not build with the orange box tools from 2012, or
the ones that released with the SDK in the end of 2007. let alone the
binaries in the 2013 sdk.
So, the only way to really fix it, is to split your maps up into even
smaller chunks, or just delete brushes (or make models for props instead of
brushes, you could probably use one of the third party tools to do that..
for example: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/VMF_to_SMD (i've
never used it, i don't know how well it works))

below is cropped output from what I told you months ago.
Begin Paste (this only includes the output from the 2012 version of vbsp
fyi, but I had same issues with the other tools. The episode1 vbsp has even
smaller MAX_MAP_PLANES ;))

All three of these VMF's give the exact same error.
With 2012 vbsp, 2007 vbsp, 2013 vbsp, CSGO's VBSP. none of them work.

06/23/2012  05:47 PM        16,065,220 hangover_00.vmf
06/23/2012  05:47 PM        16,065,220 hangover_00_386.vmf
01/08/2015  11:50 AM        16,072,948 hangover_00_387.vmf

D:\dev\Hangover\source_from_C_root\Hangover\mapsrc>vbsp -game
d:\dev\hangover\steamapps_sourcemods\Hangover -?
*Valve Software - vbsp.exe (Oct 31 2012)*
VBSP: Unknown option "-?"

Command line: "vbsp" "-game"
"d:\dev\hangover\steamapps_sourcemods\Hangover" "-?"

usage  : vbsp [options...] mapfile
example: vbsp -onlyents c:\hl2\hl2\maps\test
<snip>

D:\dev\Hangover\source_from_C_root\Hangover\mapsrc>vbsp -game
d:\dev\hangover\steamapps_sourcemods\Hangover hangover_00.vmf
Valve Software - vbsp.exe (Oct 31 2012)
8 threads
materialPath: d:\dev\hangover\steamapps_sourcemods\Hangover\materials
ConVarRef mat_reduceparticles doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Brush 2088334: MAX_MAP_PLANES
Side 5
Texture: TOOLS/TOOLSNODRAW

-Tony