I'm getting this new error after the code merge from latest push on github.
No sounds that originate from server will play for clients, and most
dedicated servers for my mod are Linux based so this is a critical bug for
me.

In essence: my Linux dedicated server build won't load any sound script.
Related console error:

*CSoundEmitterSystemBase::BaseInit:  Manifest
'scripts/game_sounds_manifest.txt' with bogus file type '', expecting
'declare_file' or 'precache_file'*
The returned string is null, right? The source script file itself is
perfectly normal. It doesn't make any sense, no related issues on Windows
OS and even the listen server on Linux works fine.

In a similar manner, soundscapes won't load either. This other issue isn't
new actually, it happened before the latest SDK update. Again, only in
Linux dedicated. Console error:

*CSoundscapeSystem::Init:  Manifest 'scripts/soundscapes_manifest.txt' with
bogus file type 't', expecting 'file'*